Nutritionists suggest that seniors consume 2 liters of water each day. If you’re afraid that you or your loved one isn’t consuming enough water, below are some tips that boost hydration:
1. Have a bottle of water along with you all the times.
2. Pick water when eating out instead of soft drinks to drink additional water and save money as well.
3. Drink one glass of water prior to each snack or meal.
4. Prepare your personal flavored water.
Preparing your personal flavored water can be a great method to remain hydrated. It’s all-natural, fresh, nutritious and easy.
Given below are top 4 infused water recipes:
Watermelon Mint Water
- Fresh mint
- Add mint and melon to a pitcher. Fill using water.
- Let the fruit to soak for about 2 to 8 hours inside the refrigerator.