Oral health affects our overall wellbeing, but sometimes, going to the dentist can be a really traumatic, painful, and expensive experience. Therefore, if you keep a proper dental hygiene, you can reduce these visits to a minimum.
Yet, we all face some kind of tooth issues at some point in life due to the normal tear and wear, and the acidity of foods we consume cause decay and cavity.
Fortunately, there are effective natural remedies to heal tooth decay and cavity, and here are the three best ones:
Licorice Root Powder, Activated Charcoal, Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
- ¼ of Licorice Root Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- 1 drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients, and brush the teeth with the mixture.
- Leave it on the teeth for 3 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the procedure once more.
- Note that this treatment should not be done more than once a week.
- Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Clove Oil, and Salt.